Sabado, Enero 28, 2012

Sleek Lipstick

Hi everyone this will be my very first post and I'm trying my best for you guys. 

Sleek  True Color Lipstick in Candy Cane 
The lipstick packaging is cute. It's small and very handy. You can see the brand name in the cap.
It's a highly pigmented pink lipstick it's with Vitamin E. This is also long lasting . They stay on my lips for 
The colour lasts well 12 hours.! Imagine that :) 

This is what it looks like with no flash I'm sorry for the bad lightning.
I'll show you guys it's color.

This is how it looks like with flash. See the color is highly pigmented.
and this is what it looks like with flash.
This one is great for everyday use.
I even wear it to school.

I'm gonna rate this 10/10 
That's it for now.Till my next review.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento