Linggo, Enero 29, 2012

Beauty UK Lipstick

Hi! I wanna show you guys my first purchase for this month. 
I think It's not super late to post this.
It's the Beauty UK Lipstick. I bought it online. 
L-R Gossip Girl, Passion, Naughty 

Beauty UK Gossip Girl
Beauty UK Passion
a bright pink shade 
This is nice for everyday use
I've been using this for weeks.

Beauty Uk Naughty 
Red-Orange Shade
It can be a dupe for Ever Bilena Storm

Lip gloss. You can use it for your dry or chappy lips.

Swatches 

L-R Naughty, Passion, Gossip Girl

What I Love About Beauty UK Lipsticks.
*Long lasting . 
* High Pigmented Colors and very unique
* I love the minty feeling when you're appliyng these to your lips.
*The packaging is cute. It has a heart on it. 

8/10

2 komento:

  1. Those Beauty UK lipsticks look really pigmented!
    I love the shade of Passion. Does it have a matte finish?

    I'm a new follower. Hope you could follow back :)
    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Gossip Girl and Passion looks pretty for me! :)

    I am following you now. Dianne! :) Saw your blog from the BBU FB page..
    I hope you can check out mine and maybe follow too :)
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin